Thinking of Selling?
If you are interested in selling your property then please telephone us on 01229 314049 to arrange a free, no obligation marketing appraisal on your property. Alternatively please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org where will be happy to book an appointment.
Free Market Appraisal
The marketing appraisal will be carried out by Janice Hannah Lyle of who has considerable experience and expertise in the Local property market and the information you provide us with will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will only be used for our own purposes. No information will be disclosed to any third parties.
No Sale, No Fee,
There is a charge for a probate valuation. It is often said that there are two certainties in life: death and taxes. Unfortunately, death generally brings Inheritance Tax which the majority of people are obligated to pay.
A valuation of the estate is an important requirement to ensure Inheritance Tax (where due) is paid and to release the appointed executor of his/her duties once settled. If you are the appointed executor, you will be responsible for this undertaking and by enlisting the assistance of Janice Lyle of J H Homes you can be confident of a truly professional service and peace of mind during the process. Call now for our fee structure.
Matrimonial valuations may also be carried out, there is a charge for this service.
We can arrange to have your property Auctioned. Contact us now for further information.
Our comprehensive marketing strategy for all vendors includes:
- High-quality sales brochures with floor plans
- Energy Performance Certificate arranged with a floor plan
- Accompanied viewings
- Feedback on all viewings
- Regular vendor contact
- In-house Software to match all clients requirements
What Janice Lyle of J H Homes Offers
- A warm and friendly environment who place your needs above everything else.
- Free valuation with no obligation, no withdrawal fees at your convenience.
- Value for money range of fee structures aligned to meet your personal requirements.
- User –friendly and informative website with Links to Rightmove one of the key national property websites.
- Unrivalled database of buyers interested in purchasing property
- A dynamic and dedicated sales negotiator throughout your transaction.
- A longstanding reputation in the area for outstanding client service and customer care.